La Tejana Tree Sales
We Specialize in Large Specimen Trees
Plant and Tree Warranty
La Tejana Tree Sales guarantees that your trees and plants will remain disease free for 90-days from date of installation as long as we do the planting and the plants and trees are purchased from us.
- We cover all regularly priced trees and plants in the 30-gallon through 45-gallon range with a 100% warranty in the event they perish from disease.
- We cover all trees and plants in the 65-gallon through 95-gallon range with a 50% warranty in the event they perish from disease.
- We cover all trees and plants in the 150-gallon through 200-gallon range with a 50% warranty in the event they perish from disease.
- Customer must provide proper care and watering instructions are provided.
- Using a sprinkler system or a tree gator bag will not cover your tree under the La Tejana Tree Sales Warranty.
- Warranty excludes the following: Under watering, over watering, high winds, tornadoes, abnormal winters or abnormal summers, poor draining ground conditions, soil conditions, animal damage, lightning strikes, over fertilization, over pruning, and any other acts that may cause injury to the tree(s) by the property owner, person(s) managing the property or a third party service.
- Replacement tree(s) or plant(s) will be of the same size and specimen as purchased on the original invoice. For instance, if a customer originally purchased a “45-gallon” size tree, when the warranty is used, the replacement tree will be a “45-gallon” size tree as well.
- Warranties do not cover the cost of watering, fertilizing, or trimming during the term of the warranty.
- If the warranty is exercised during the warranty period and a replacement tree is planted, that tree will be under warranty from either (1) the time remaining from the initial 90-day warranty period or (2) an additional 90-day warranty, whichever period is greater.
- If during the warranty period the tree dies, La Tejana Tree Sales will have up to, but no longer than, 180-days to provide the replacement.
- Warranty specifically excludes trees that are transplanted or otherwise relocated. The history, conditions and care of the tree(s) being relocated are unknown to us and will prove to be a factor in survival of tree once transplanted.
Manual watering or other appropriate watering systems such as bubblers and drip line systems are recommended for the first 16 months from the date of tree planting to water your new tree(s) and plants in most instances. We can make arrangements for irrigation systems to be installed with your purchase for an additional fee.
Updated on 12-30-21